Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Spuggie Productions ("the Operator").
- The Operator grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following terms and conditions.
- The Operator may terminate this licence at any time without notice.
2. Materials in Site
- This site contains nudity and adult language. The material is of an adult nature. It is not intended for minors and under no circumstances should anyone under the age of 18 (21 in certain countries and states) view this material. By clicking on any other buttons or links on this site you are representing the fact that you are at least the legal minimum age within your country or state to view this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the
Operator. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout,
look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws
including, but not limited to, copyright.
- Some material on this site can be uploaded by Members. The Operator has no control over this material and acts as a distributor not a publisher for such material. The Member who uploads the material is liable for the uploaded material.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property
of, or licensed to the Operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may view, use, download and store the material on this website
for personal and research use only. Commercial use is not permitted. The
re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material
on this website to third parties [without the prior written consent of the
Operator] is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages
and/or be a criminal offence.
- The Operators copyright policy can be seen by clicking
here. This copyright policy forms part of these
terms and conditions.
3. Accuracy of Information
- The information in this website is given in good faith and for
general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice.
The Operator is not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in
clause 6) makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its
- The information in this website should not be relied on and does not
constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you
confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made
between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are
entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as
an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
- This website contains links to other websites. The Operator accepts
no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites that are not
under the strict control of the Operator. Any link is not intended to be, nor
should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by the Operator of that
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or
document without the Operators prior written consent.
- The Operator does not guarantee that use of this website will be
compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the
- Except as set out in clause 6, the Operator will be under no
liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort, (including negligence),
breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death,
damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms
include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of
business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of
or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing,
downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this
website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude its liability (if any) to
you for personal injury or death resulting from the Operators negligence,
for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for the Operator to
exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
7. Complete Agreement
- These terms and conditions (including the copyright policy referred
terms which you and the Operator have agreed in relation to the use of the
8. Download Times
- In order to make the website more user-friendly and allow the amount
of information to be increased, a number of software applications may be
- The Operator makes no guarantees about download times, and any such
times given are provided as a guide only.
- The Operator will endeavour to ensure availability of the website.
The website may become unavailable because of various circumstances including,
but not limited to, planned maintenance, hardware or software failure, ISP
failure, DNS failure.
- The Operator will not be liable to provide any compensation to
members because of unavailability, except where a period of unavailability is
in excess of 48 hours occurs because of planned maintenance. In such an
instance compensation shall be limited to an extension of a users membership
period by the period of the unavailability plus one day. None members shall not
be entitled to any form of compensation, regardless of the length of the
10. Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This website is controlled and operated by the Operator from
England, UK. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in
all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these
terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in
this website shall be governed by English law. The English and Welsh courts
shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of
or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
- Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these
terms and conditions.